The PhysioAge Program
This is the gold-standard of age-management programs, designed to reverse or retard the effects of the aging process by restoring cell maintenance and function.
- hGH (human growth hormone) , available in three forms:
- Conveniently compounded to order using Norditropin hGH
- Must be refrigerated at all times and used within 14 days
- May be combined with HCG for a single daily injection
- In a pen injector device: Norditropin FlexPro pen
- Must be refrigerated until the first injection
- After first injection, may be stored at room temp and used within 21 days OR refrigerated and used within 28 days
- As single-dose Genotropin MiniQuick cartridges
- No refrigeration required
- Simply twist the plunger to mix the powder with the water, inject, and discard
- Perfect for trips
- Testosterone can be restored in two ways:
- Testosterone transdermal cream
- Custom-compounded (mixed) to provide a convenient dosing amount based on how well you absorb testosterone through your skin.
- High potency provides for significant increases in blood levels using a fraction of the amount of commonly prescribed testosterone gels.
- Loaded into 3mL application syringes (without needles), for accurate measurement and convenient dispensing.
- HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)
- A natural hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone on their own.
- Must be self-injected subcutaneously (just beneath the skin) using fine insulin syringes
- DHEA capsules, pharmaceutical-grade and compounded to order based on your blood levels
- Pregnenolone, which can be compounded together with DHEA into a single capsule
- Melatonin capsules, pharmaceutical-grade and compounded to order
- Antioxidant packs, pharmaceutical-grade and manufactured exclusively for PhysioAge Medical Group
- PhysioAge Systems testing, to establish your baseline physiological age and identify weaknesses in your body systems:
- $98 - $175 monthly Program Maintenance Fee applies, which covers:
One complimentary nutritionist consultation
- Cool pack in which to transport your refrigerated medications
- Follow-up consultations, e-mails, telephone calls, physical exams, analysis and review of laboratory tests. (You will consult with your physician 3-4 times in the first year, each valued at $250)
Management of your lab follow-up requirements and treatment program
PhysioAge Diagnostic Testing listed above
- All the overhead costs of running a full-time age management practice
Although you will be required to visit our Manhattan office in person for your Initial Consultation, follow-up consultations can be conducted over the telephone if distance is a problem. Medications will be shipped to your door every 28 days from a specialty compounding pharmacy.
NEXT: Initial Consultation