The Testosterone Replacement Program
- Testosterone can be restored in two ways:
- Testosterone transdermal cream
- Custom-compounded (mixed) to provide a convenient dosing amount based on how well you absorb testosterone through your skin.
- High potency provides for significant increases in blood levels using a fraction of the amount of commonly prescribed testosterone gels.
- Loaded into 3mL application syringes (without needles), for accurate measurement and convenient dispensing.
- HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)
- A natural hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone on their own.
- Must be self-injected subcutaneously (just beneath the skin) using fine insulin syringe
- DHEA capsules, pharmaceutical-grade and compounded to order based on your blood levels
- Pregnenolone, which can be compounded together with DHEA into a single capsule
- Melatonin capsules, pharmaceutical-grade and compounded to order
- Antioxidant packs, pharmaceutical-grade and manufactured exclusively for PhysioAge Medical Group
- PhysioAge Systems testing, to establish your baseline physiological age and identify weaknesses in your body systems:
- $75 monthly Program Maintenance Fee applies ($100 for HCG). This fee covers the following:
- Follow-up consultations, e-mails, telephone calls, physical exams, analysis and review of laboratory tests. (You will consult with your physician 3-4 times in the first year @ $250 each.)
Management of your lab follow-up requirements and treatment program
PhysioAge Diagnostic Testing listed above, twice per year
All the overhead costs of running a full-time age management practice
Although you will be required to visit our Manhattan office in person for your Initial Consultation, follow-up consultations can be conducted over the telephone if distance is a problem. Medications will be shipped to your door every 28 days from a specialty compounding pharmacy.
Request an Appointment
NEXT: PhysioAge Program