How well are your patients aging?
Our algorithms calculate the physiological age of 10 important body systems by comparing individual results against our database of 6,000 patients. Tracking physiological age over time provides a clear and detailed profile of the individual aging process.
- Measures intrinsic aging based on age-related methylation changes to the DNA governed by genetics and heritable epigenetic changes.
- Measures extrinsic aging based on the decline in immune function corresponding with age-related decline of tissue performance and disease risk.
- Includes the Dunedin Pace of Aging measure to assess years of biological aging per year at the precise moment.
- Measures the pattern of DNA methylation (called epigenetics) at specific sites in your DNA, which is highly correlated with chronological age
- When your EpigenAge is significantly older than your chronological age, studies show that your risk of disease and death Increases
- Measures biological aging based on organ system function using nine biomarkers found in routine blood tests that are influenced by lifestyle genetic factors.
- Correlates highly with chronological age and predicts all-cause mortality and death from specific diseases and can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of therapies.
- Evaluates the pattern of sugar molecules (glycosylation) covering immunoglobulins and functions as a marker of hormone optimization treatment response.
- Characteristic patterns are strongly associated with age, disease states, and unhealthy lifestyles.
- Measures the ends of the telomeres, the caps at the ends of your chromosomes that act as a molecular clock by shortening with every cell division
- Telomere shortening is highly correlated in numerous studies with aging and many disease states
- Measures the health of the immune system using proprietary algorithms of standard immune subsets
- Utilizes cutting-edge molecular markers for senescent and naïve T-cells
- Measures the suppleness of your arteries using pulse wave analysis
- Assesses cardiovascular risk by measuring augmentation pressure
The gold standard in central blood pressure assessment, the SphygmoCor has been used in more clinical studies than any other device. Central blood pressure has been shown to be a superior predictor of cardiovascular events. In fact, the Mayo Clinic has adopted the Sphygmo-Cor as the standard hyper-tension screening device.
Functioning essentially like an non-invasive A-line, SphygmoCor CP takes a 10-second snapshot of the radial arterial pres-sure wave and derives the ascending aortic pressure wave, providing critical cardiovascular measurements including cen-tral blood pressure, aortic aug-mentation index, ejection duration and subendocardial viability ratio. Our algorithms calculate a CardioAge based on augmentation pressure, the most age-sensitive measurement generated.
- Measures forced expiratory volume (FEV1/FCV), which is highly correlated with age
- Predicts all-cause mortality, not just mortality from pulmonary disease
The EasyOne Air digital spirometer is a flexible, accurate and proven spirometry solution designed for healthcare providers large and small. Utilizing TrueFlow™ technology, this portable spirometer delivers reliable results without the need for calibration to ensure lifetime worry-free operation.
Thanks to the vivid color touch screen, it is easy to navigate, view real-time results and enter data. Easily connect to a PC for real-time patient incentives, data exchange and EMR connectivity.
Of the parameters measured by the EasyOne Air Spirometer, FEV1 is the most age-sensitive. Our algorithms calculate a PulmoAge based on FEVI corrected for race, age, sex and height.
- Measures the most highly age-sensitive aspects of cognitive function using a computerized battery of tests
- Functions as an effective screen for mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease
CNS Vital Signs online neurocognitive assessment is a non-invasive clinical procedure to efficiently and objectively assess a broad spectrum of brain function performance or domains under challenge (cognition stress test) to enable the measuring of important clinical symptoms, behaviors, and comorbidities. Of all the parameters measured by CNS Vital Signs, the most age-sensitive are psychomotor speed and processing speed. Our algorithms calculate a NeuroAge using these two parameters.
- Assesses the elasticity of the skin with the same instrument used in numerous clinical trials of OTC and pharmaceutical skin care products
- Determines the propensity to develop wrinkles by measuring elasticity, firmness, and resistance to stress
The Cutometer MPA 580 is the gold standard in dermatology to measure elasticity and other biomechanical parameters of the skin. The device uses gentle suction to draw the skin into the aperture of the probe, where penetration depth is deter-mined by an optical measuring system. The resistance of the skin to be sucked up by negative pressure (firmness) and its ability to return into its original position (elasticity) are dis-played as curves. Our algorithms calculate a CutoAge based on the most age-sensitive parameters of these curves.
Built on Solid Science
Our expert system is based on solid science – extensive clinical trials, scientific literature, and careful statistical analysis of primary data. Rather than using secondary clinical studies to calculate physiological age, we used our own in-depth primary research to measure 120 attributes among 120 individuals. This study determined how biomarkers relate to each other, which enabled a greater degree of statistical accuracy and a deeper understanding of the aging process. With unique in-house measurements, PhysioAge gives you complete, clear, and precise results.